Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Obedience
I believe that people choose to participate in horrific events because these people have a reason. My reason to fight is to protect and fight for my country. I feel like revenge is the main reason that people participate in horrific events. When 9/11 happened many people were willing to go and find Osama Bin Laden because he was so hated. Hatred is the other reason that people will participate. The terrorists hated many Americans so they felt like it was their duty to die while killing others. My other and final reason is for fame or recognition.People want to be remembered as the person who did the best deed while they were alive. I believe that the only reason that people want to fight i because they think that they have no other reason in life than to die or kill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment